05 April 2014
31 March 2014
30 March 2014
Hope everyone is doing great!
Today I'm gonna share my favorite things about Summer.I am a summer girl, all the way!!! Might stem from the fact that I was born in the colorful spring-summer of April ;)
hehe..Nevertheless, here goes the list!!
I have done a similar post about Winter , if you are a winter lover, don't forget to read it here. ^_^
Stuff I love!!!
1. Swimming Pools!!!
Swimming is my first love!!! Love love love it!!! You have to know the ultimate joy of jumping into the pool on a summery day!! It's Heaven!!!For me, it's like being reborn again & so swimming tops the list ;)
27 March 2014
26 March 2014
25 March 2014
Create this fun, old-school look for a lazy outing with your buddies.
1. Forgot your boyfriend shirt somewhere in your closet, it's time to bring it out!! ;)
2. Pick your favorite yellow tee, to add just the right amount of fun in the ensemble.
3. I don't know about you, but I'm crazy about gorgeous arm parties ;)
4. A sling bag to carry your world.
5. Love how versatile black boots can be! They add the perfect edginess in this ensemble.
6. The best part of the whole ensemble for me! Checkered skirt!!! These look really gorgeous and guarantee a fun and cool ensemble no matter paired with what! It could be your favorite white shirt, a simple tank top, they make and break the whole look for me!!
Loads Of Love
24 March 2014
Capture the beautiful spontaneity of spring and coming summer with this cute eye catching ensemble. Light yellow tank top paired with a turquoise skirt, you can choose on your favorite skirt length to create a variety of looks ranging from chic to casual. For a chic look choose a short to mid-length skirt and pair the ensemble with a funky sling bag.For a more laid back look, choose a long skirt and pair it with your favorite jute bag.
Loads Of Love